Friday, August 13, 2010

LOOKBOOK.nu: "take me out to the ball game...please" by Tho D

Hello blog world.
I'm am obliged to make a comeback because well, I don't blog enough.
I had this crazy idea to throw myself into the world of lookbook.nu and chictopia(comeback), where young talented people from all over the world, share their unique style and photography. The only problem I face is, I don't have a photographer of my own. So I either must invest in a tripod or force my friends to take pictures of me while partying. Haha. I must share that I did run into some trouble when I tried to upload my first look but now it works flawlessly. Be on the lookout for more looks from me and more blog posts as well. I made a schedule and I shall be committed to posting every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Good day!


1 comment: